My App does not show up in search results using keywords

When I search for "recipes", my app should come up, but it doesn't show in the list anywhere. I've tried a bunch of different keywords and even put 'recipes' in the title-still nothing. It's not even last in the list when I scroll through the 50+ recipe apps...

I can type in the name of my app (morphood) and it finds it, but how is that useful?

I am trying to get new people to find my app who are looking for "AI, Recipes, Ingredients, Nutrition, Cooking, Diet, Food, Health, Keto, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Compare"

If you know the name of the app, then you already know about it....

Any help would be appreciated

Replies

How much are you paying, compared to the recommended bid for ”recipes”?

paying? I'm not paying for keywords. I just put that list in the section that says 'keywords separated by a comma..."

OK. That’s not going to get you in the search results. There must be thousands of recipe apps; only ones that already have the best sales, most 5* reviews etc. will appear in the non-paid part of the search results.

In 2024, you cannot rely on users just finding your new app in the App Store by searching for a very generic unpaid keyword like “recipes”.

ugh, ok I did not know that...So I have to create an add on the app store to promote my app... thank you for the info.